This is the Linux app named Mailspring whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.10.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mailspring with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mailspring is a fast and lean mail client that’s a new version of Nylas Mail. It’s maintained by one of Nylas Mail’s original authors, with plenty of great features and enhancements such as a new C++ sync engine that allows it to use 50% less RAM. Heavy dependencies have also been removed and the package manager rewritten for even greater speed.
Written in TypeScript with Electron and React, it is cross-platform (macOS, Windows and Linux) and designed to be easy to extend.
- Unified inbox
- Multiple accounts (IMAP & Office 365)
- Advanced shortcuts
- Lightning-fast search
- Touch and gesture support
- Themes and layouts (including dark mode)
- Undo send
- Localized into 9 languages
- Read receipts, link tracking, and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailspring.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.