This is the Linux app named Maitra - Mail Tracking System whose latest release can be downloaded as maitra-desktop-v1.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maitra - Mail Tracking System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maitra - Mail Tracking System
Maitra designed to assist office central mailroom to record both in/out mails. It offers simple work flow to enable users to take action and close on completion of task associated with each mail.
Designed to simplify mail management of small & medium offices and requires very little IT skill for system management.
Software conceptualized by V Natarajan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and design & developed by M/s Salzer Technologies Ltd., Chennai, India (http://salzertechnologies.com)
- Complete tracking of mails by central mailroom of small to medium offices
- Action date & closing date
- Action remarks by respective departments
- Reports – Daily/weekly & monthly
- Quick & Advanced Search
- Easy to Install
- Export to PDF, Excel and CSV formats
- Simplified one-click backup
- Supports office hierarchy upto two levels (Division/ Sub-Division)
Government, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maitra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.