This is the Linux app named _malloc whose latest release can be downloaded as _malloc-2.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named _malloc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION_malloc is a library able to randomize normal malloc and to make it more secure from possible memory reading; thanks to it, data are allocated in bits with random keys without increasing dimension and access data needed time.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/underscormalloc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.