This is the Linux app named _2or3 whose latest release can be downloaded as _2or3-0-0-7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named _2or3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSimple module which should allow python 2 to execute files written for python 3 (not vice versa), but with a few restrictions. Written in response to the question "why doesn't something like this exist in the standard library?". Currently in Alpha
- This module is intended to let people write their small personal modules in 2 for now, and then switch to 3 when their dependencies are supported.
- Only works with python 2.6+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/py2or3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.