This is the Linux app named malmon whose latest release can be downloaded as malmon-0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named malmon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hosting exploit/backdoor detection daemon.It's written in python , and uses inotify (pyinotify) to monitor file system activity.It checks files smaller then some size,compares their md5sum and hex signatures against DBs with known exploits/backdoor.
- Realtime exploits/backdoor detection
- md5 sum checks
- hex signarute based checks
- mutiple directory watch
- auto update
- exclude list supporting reg. expr.
- scan directory option
- add/remove direcotries from/to watchlist while running
Science/Research, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/malmon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.