This is the Linux app named Mandate Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PRMandate.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mandate Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mandate Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The project is a fork of Glest Advanced Engine for the purposes of adding significant gameplay options, graphics upgrades and GUI upgrades in order to create an engine capable of playing a series of 7 games I wish to create.
The 7 games are all based on this IP:
Children of the Thousand Suns: The Unaligned Mandate
Each game combines a few different genres from this list and others:
RTS, TBS, RPG, Sim, City Building, Breeding, Management
You can also make mods of various kinds with support for all the features my own games use and possibly more. It's open source and free obviously.
Most modding is done through XML files quite similar to the ones for other Glest derivatives. There may be some good scripting support as well.
Currently for fun I am creating a Majesty like to play with since Majesty 2 sucks and Majesty one doesn't support easy modding.
Changed the homepage to the GitHub since the repository here is being difficult and thus doesn't contain the source.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mandateengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.