This is the Linux app named MangaStream Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as mangastreamdown-4.3.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MangaStream Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The MangaStream Downloader is an open source application written in Java for managing and downloading manga from the site mangastream.com and mangafox.me. It is written under the GNU-GPL license and uses an open source HTML parser - TagSoup.
Follow the project page on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/MangastreamDownloader
- Download manga and save it automatically to a specified location.
- Check for new chapters of your followed manga.
- Easy to use.
- Custom chapter folder names (v2.1).
- Able to zip newly downloaded folders (v2.1).
- Now supports mangafox.me as well. (v4.0).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mangastreamdown/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.