This is the Linux app named MangoHUD2 whose latest release can be downloaded as MangoHud2-v0.6.5_Linux_64_bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MangoHUD2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is for Linux 64 bit.
MangoHUD2 is almost the same project as the official MangoHUD.
In MangoHUD, they display RAM and VRAM as kiB and MiB and GiB.
I recommended to have an option to also display as kB, MB, GB since this is the standard ( 1024 B = 1 kB).
They could not do it so I forked the project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mangohud2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.