This is the Linux app named Mario Paint Composer Assistant to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mpcassist115_windows_binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mario Paint Composer Assistant to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mario Paint Composer Assistant to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This script provides a graphical user interface for accessing the raw text of files created by the free version of Mario Paint Composer. It makes it easier to upload and download songs, and also allows songs to be exported in standard midi format.
- Export to midi
- Export to Advanced Mario Sequencer (AMS) format
- Batch conversion to midi and AMS (exports all files in your playlist)
- Change instruments (e.g. you can switch all the flowers to cars in a song, or swap dogs and cats)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcassist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.