This is the Linux app named Mars Colonial to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MarsColonial-Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mars Colonial to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mars Colonial to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Explore the red planet and helps to establish a colony. Beware of Von-Neumann sondes that have landed on Mars and also seek to seize their resources.
Explora el planeta rojo y ayuda a establecer una colonia. Ten cuidado con las sondas Von-Neumann que también han aterrizado en Marte y quieren sus recursos
- Multiple Platforms: Linux, Mac and Windows
- Powered by JMonkeyEngine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/marscolonial/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.