This is the Linux app named MASTIFF whose latest release can be downloaded as mastiff-0.6.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MASTIFF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis repository is no longer updated. Please to go https://git.korelogic.com/mastiff.git/ for the latest version!
MASTIFF is a static analysis framework that automates the process of extracting key characteristics from a number of different file formats. To ensure the framework remains flexible and extensible, a community-driven set of plug-ins is used to perform file analysis and data extraction. While originally designed to support malware, intrusion, and forensic analysis, the framework is well-suited to support a broader range of analytic needs. In a nutshell, MASTIFF allows analysts to focus on analysis rather than figuring out how to parse files.
The official ChangeLog for the project is located at
Information Technology, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mastiff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.