This is the Linux app named Match Fixture List Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as matchgen.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Match Fixture List Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Match Fixture List Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA program to generate match fixture lists for numbered teams. Intended primarily for the Oxford University Alternative Ice Hockey sessions, but can be applied to similar.
- Round-robin type scheduling
- Variable number of simultaneous matches
- Supports randomisation
- Supports balancing the distribution of teams across match venues
- Supports number of round limits
- Output statistics/diagnostics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matchgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.