This is the Linux app named Matlab coder to C++ or C whose latest release can be downloaded as matlab_coder_hello_world_test.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Matlab coder to C++ or C with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Matlab coder to C++ or C
Open Source Code Demo of MATLAB Coder converting Hello World M script to C++ file
This is a simple demo of this powerful to demo the conversion of Matlab's M script file to a C++ file for your trading or target platform.
Youtube video and Download the ZIP package from http://quantlabs.net/blog/2012/11/rading-or-hft-open-source-code-demo-of-matlab-coder-toolbox-converting-hello-world-m-script-to-c-file-free-opensource/
- Uses Matlab Coder to generate C or C++
- Code generate some Matlab M scripts to C or C++
- This could include your quant trading algo or model
- Could be used for lowest latency high frequency trading
- Target any operating system that supports C
MATLAB, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matlab2c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.