This is the Linux app named matplotlib whose latest release can be downloaded as matplotlib-1.5.0-cp35-none-win_amd64.whl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named matplotlib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Matplotlib is a python library for making publication quality plots using a syntax familiar to MATLAB users. Matplotlib uses numpy for numerics. Output formats include PDF, Postscript, SVG, and PNG, as well as screen display.
As of matplotlib version 1.5, we are no longer making file releases available on SourceForge. Please visit http://matplotlib.org/users/installing.html for help obtaining matplotlib.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matplotlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.