This is the Linux app named Matplotlib whose latest release can be downloaded as REL_v3.4.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Matplotlib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib makes easy things easy and hard things possible. Matplotlib ships with several add-on toolkits, including 3D plotting with mplot3d, axes helpers in axes_grid1 and axis helpers in axisartist. A large number of third party packages extend and build on Matplotlib functionality, including several higher-level plotting interfaces (seaborn, HoloViews, ggplot, ...), and a projection and mapping toolkit (Cartopy). Matplotlib is the brainchild of John Hunter (1968-2012), who, along with its many contributors, have put an immeasurable amount of time and effort into producing a piece of software utilized by thousands of scientists worldwide. Matplotlib is a Sponsored Project of NumFOCUS, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity in the United States. Matplotlib has support for visualizing information with a wide array of colors and colormaps.
- Develop publication quality plots with just a few lines of code
- Use interactive figures that can zoom, pan, update, etc.
- Take full control of line styles, font properties, axes properties, and more
- Export and embed to a number of file formats and interactive environments
- Explore tailored functionality provided by third party packages
- Learn more about Matplotlib through the many external learning resources
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matplotlib.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.