This is the Linux app named MatrixGame to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MatrixGame.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MatrixGame to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MatrixGame to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:MatrixGame is a development tool designed to quickly produce video games based on a rectangular board.
A new game must be described as a new Java class extending the class Game that is enabled to use an interactive environment.
For some examples please run the jar file after the download. A little menu opens letting you run all the developed games.
Sources are inside the jar file that can be opened as a normal zip file.
In the apk file you can find a partial Android porting.
- You can build a new game only describing the strategy
- More than 100 working examples
- The new game extends the Game class overwriting only few methods
- Full API documentation
- Partial porting on Android
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmatrixgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.