This is the Linux app named MATTA whose latest release can be downloaded as mor5aug21.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MATTA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a commandline utility that converts a WAV sound file containing morse code to English text. Pre-built binaries run on OSX, MsWindows, & GNU/linux. It is written in Ada, so can be rebuilt on any platform with an Ada compiler.
The input wav file must be monaural, with a 16-bit signed integer encoding, and a sample rate of 8000 Hz. Either sox or audacity can easily transform to this format. The wav file is expected to be international morse code, preferrably clean and properly spaced. Tonal frequency or wpm-speed does not seem to matter.
Now includes an inverse commandline app, txt2wav that creates a morse code WAV file from English text.
The proper command to extract the archive and maintain the directory structure is "7z x filename".
- Runs on MsWindows, OSX, GNU/linux
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.