This is the Linux app named maXbox whose latest release can be downloaded as all_maxbox_tutorials.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named maXbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
maXbox: Precompiled Object Based Scripting Tool
maXbox is a free scripter tool with an inbuilt object pascal delphi engine in one exe! It is designed for teaching, develop, test and analyzing apps and algorithms and runs under Win, Mac and Linux (CLX) to set code in a box without installation and no administration. The tool is based on an educational program with examples and exercises (from biorhythm, REST services , form building to how math works). Pure Code for Object Scripting. Lib Units are precompiled and objects invokable! With a 86 part tutorial for coders.
- mobile programming, no installation administration or configuration needed
- easy to deploy with text code, byte code or binary scripting in one EXE
- big library of 1050 examples and exercices of PEP - Pascal Education Program
- debug, recompile, retype and decompile function (units are precompiled)
- worldwide 86 tutorials with maXbox starter series, Arduino and Blix
- Runs and starts from stick, share or net on linux systems (wine)
- Softpedia, d3000, GIT, bitbucket, Udemy and heise award EKON best
- COM, API, serial, html, xml, http, rest and ftp functions (indy sockets, wininet)
- more than 33815functions and 3458 units in V126.96.36.199
- contains maXcom, maXbase, maXtex, maXnet, maXgeo, maXweb and maXbook
- Units of JEDI,CLX,VCL,PCRE,SysTools,Indy,TurboPower,Python in a Delphi VM
- Units Explorer, WebServer, Browser and CryptoBox on Board
- Search in Code Base with Ctrl F3 for examples, patterns and snippets
- maXbox POBST means Precompiled Object Based Scripting Tool
- Test script collection to refactor, test and build apps with scripts Sonar
- 4.7.5 digitaly signed with root certificate
- 3348 dcu units build, compiled / preprocessed
- Blog on https://maxbox4.wordpress.com/
- more blog: https://softwareschule.code.blog/
- and more blog: https://my6.code.blog/
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.