This is the Linux app named Maxima Opamp Analisys to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as maximaopampanalisys-code-7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maxima Opamp Analisys to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maxima Opamp Analisys to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSmall signal models of various analog circuits, mainly OpAmps.
Requires scripts from "Maxima poles-zeros for analog circuits" project
** The project based on script and concept initially developed by Ram Livne **
- Monticelli type class AB OpAmp with Miller compensation
- Monticelli type class AB OpAmp with Ahuja compensation
- Two stage class A OpAmp with folded cascode first stage and Miller compensation
- Two stage class A OpAmp with folded cascode first stage and Ahuja compensation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maximaopampanalisys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.