This is the Linux app named mbFXWords whose latest release can be downloaded as mbFXWords-v1.04.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mbFXWords with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Version 1.04. Applies and builds upon Apache OpenNLP. For English, French and German files. JavaFX Application, runs with Oracle Java Runtime Environment version 8 that is including JavaFX.
- Divide sentences in subclauses: segmentation.
- Divide plain text: subject, predicate, object.
- Count words: stemming.
- Search for similar content: pdf's.
Gives out subject, predicate and object of sentences of pdf and plain text files. Provides comfortable GUI. Automatic language detection.
- diagonal reading
- natural language
- POS tags
- Bing Search
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mbfxwords/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.