This is the Linux app named Media File Manipulator whose latest release can be downloaded as MFM-bin_r35_2014-02-16.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Media File Manipulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Media File Manipulator
MFM operates with audio/video files supported by taglib-sharp. It facilitates metadata and conversion operations. Support for iPod/iPhone video conversion is significant.
Splits album file into track files using CUE
- Filename to metadata, metadata to filename
- Metadata picture browser
- Batch audio, video coversion
- Audio presets: MP3, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, Opus and others
- Drag & Drop adding
- Split album file into tracks using CUE file
- One-click album cover download
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mfmanipulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.