This is the Linux app named MediaWikiRevisionsExtractor whose latest release can be downloaded as WikiMediaRE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MediaWikiRevisionsExtractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MediaWikiRevisionsExtractor extracts the history of a particular wiki page, computes the modifications made between each revisions and finally, stores the whole set of modifications in a file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediawikire/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.