This is the Linux app named medical image analysis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mia-2.4.7.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named medical image analysis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
medical image analysis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis software provides libraries and command line tools for the processing and analysis of gray scale medical images.
- command line
- image processing
- medical imaging
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
C, C++, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.