This is the Linux app named medicalcodes to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as medicalcodes-20140218.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named medicalcodes to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
medicalcodes to run in Linux online
Supports the following Coding Systems:
1. ICD10cm (2014) - Diagnostic Codes.
Synonyms search is possible via the Pharmkgb DB and CTD DB - Links to MESH index is provided
2. ICD10pcs (2014) - Procedures Codes
3. CMS Diagnosis
4. CMS procedures list
5. National Drugs Codes (USA). The pharmakological properties of each ingredient are provided from dgrugbank files
6. LOINC codes
7. Provides also part of the ICD10-CM and ICD10-PCS codes as Json files
N.B Check the mcodes_prep
PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/medicalcodes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.