This is the Linux app named Meditate(tm) Web Content Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as meditate_1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Meditate(tm) Web Content Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Meditate(tm) Web Content Editor
DESCRIPTIONMeditate is a PHP-based CMS with support for multiple users, review and approval workflows and version control. It only manages editing, not delivery, of your content, so you can use whatever development techniques or frameworks you choose.
- Multiple users with role-based permissions
- Review and approval workflows
- Scheduled publishing
- Version tracking with rollbacks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meditate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.