This is the Linux app named Meganizer whose latest release can be downloaded as meganizer-0.5.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Meganizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:The application Meganizer allows you to manage your mediacollections. Details and information about the application, can be found at http://en.engsas.de/meganizer.
Many binary and source packages for linux distributions can be found at the openSUSE build service at http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/engsas
- Manage Book- and Musiccollections
- Remember your wishes and buy them
- Save your present ideas for other people and buy them
- Manage literature list for your projects (like Masterthesis, ...)
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meganizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.