This is the Linux app named megapacker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as megapacker.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named megapacker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
megapacker to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:It was written for the sake of joke. Suppose somebody asks you to archive and send one file.
You can fast compress it many times(e.g. 2000).
I am fond of a joke in such way at my Windows friends. Of course it could be written in Bash much easy, but in C it's much faster
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/megapacker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.