This is the Linux app named mellow panda whose latest release can be downloaded as mellow-panda-1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mellow panda with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mellow Panda is a collection of LINUX applications for control of radio receivers. It consists of a daemon and specialized clients (dedicated to each receiver model). There are example clients which Uniden Bearcat and Icom radios.
- Control RS-232/USB devices from a LINUX daemon
- Example clients for Uniden Bearcat and Icom Radios
- Extensive logging support via syslogd(8)
- Share and control multiple serial devices over your network
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mellowpanda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.