This is the Linux app named Mercury MUD Driver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mercury-win32-binary-0.0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mercury MUD Driver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mercury MUD Driver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Mercury MUD driver is a C++ network server for extensible text-based multi-user role playing games. Players can extend the game world on the fly (even while the game is running) via a simple object-oriented C-like language.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mercury-mud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.