This is the Linux app named MeshLab whose latest release can be downloaded as MeshLabDevel_v134BETA_64bit_2014_05_28.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MeshLab with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MeshLab, a mesh processing system, for user assisted editing, cleaning, filtering and rendering of large unstructured 3D triangular meshes (typical 3D scanning meshes). The system relies for mesh processing tasks on the gpl VCG library (vcg.sf.net).
- Mesh Processing
Science/Research, Manufacturing, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meshlab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.