This is the Linux app named MESMER whose latest release can be downloaded as Mesmer6.1_Windows_Installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MESMER with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MESMER is designed to analyze and simulate reactions in the gas phase that take place on a potential energy surface that is characterized by having one or more potential wells, and which are typically described by rate coefficients that depend on pressure (or concentration) as well as temperature. MESMER allows you to simulate systems over a wide range of pressures and temperatures, extract rate coefficients, analyze experimental data, fit model parameters and represent rate coefficients in formats that can be used directly in large scale simulations (e.g. Cantera or Chemkin).
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mesmer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.