This is the Linux app named Metaquokka whose latest release can be downloaded as metaquokka_0.01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metaquokka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Metaquokka is a highly configurable xml editor, currently available as Gridsphere portlet. Besides the default format, there is suppoert for ESysXML, a simulation description scheme for a geodynamics framework. Supports Generic Mapping Tools rudimentary.
Project is a templating system, Web-based
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metaquokka/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.