This is the Linux app named MetaWareJ whose latest release can be downloaded as MetaWareJ-source-4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MetaWareJ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MetaWareJ™ is a framework for creating web-based business applications dealing with data input, validation and processing, based on client's requirements and rules.
Examples of these are any type of inventory, invoicing, customer database, sales, application bridges, government projects (customs, ports, civil registry, internal revenue), etc.
MetaWareJ™ is an open source application, licensed under GNU Affero General Public License.
MetaWareJ™ can produce a variety of outputs such as charts, PDF reports, CSV exports etc.
Screens are simple and homogeneous, the programmer does not have to spend any time to maintain them.
The programmer defines the data to be retrieved, the updating of tables, the validations and the screen content in a very simple MetaWareJ™ XML language
Producing outputs of different formats does not require any re-programming (or designing) of the output.
- built-in MetaWareJ™ functionalities are: - search: find what you are looking for (result set) based on your search criteria,
- navigate through your result set (previous, next , goto page),
- export your result set in CSV,XML,PDF form,
- export/import from a file,
- popups for searching/updating maintenance entities while inserting/editing a transaction,
- tabpages to group information,
- user defined report capability,
- same report different output
- auditing and audit reporting,
- menu builder
Java Swing, Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metawarej/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.