This is the Linux app named Mget whose latest release can be downloaded as mget-0.1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mget with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONVery fast Wget-like website downloader with lots of modern features:
- low CPU usage
- Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
- TCP Fast Open
- gzip, bzip2 and lzma decoding
- IDNA 2008
- multiple proxy support
- Metalink support (RFC 6249 & 5854)
- scanning of zipped & unzipped sitemaps
- scanning of Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0 feeds
- parallel download of single file
- robots standard (on/off switchable)
- SHOUTcast support
- reusable C library
- many more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mget-rockdaboot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.