This is the Linux app named mGSTEP whose latest release can be downloaded as mgstep-1.94.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mGSTEP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONmGSTEP is an implementation of NeXT's OPENSTEP specification which has evolved into Apple's Cocoa Objective-C frameworks. Designed for use in embedded devices it includes GUI frameworks that provide support for X11 and direct rendering to the Linux frame buffer.
- X11 & Linux frame-buffer GUI
- Embedded app development frameworks
X Window System (X11), Framebuffer
C, Objective C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mgstep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.