This is the Linux app named Micro Cloud whose latest release can be downloaded as micro-v3.15.0-windows-386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Micro Cloud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Micro addresses the key requirements for building services in the cloud. It leverages the microservices architecture pattern and provides a set of services which act as the building blocks of a platform. Micro deals with the complexity of distributed systems and provides simpler programmable abstractions to build on. Micro is the all encompassing end to end platform experience from source to running and beyond built with a developer first focus. Micro’s goal is to abstract away the complexity of building services for the Cloud. The cloud itself has gone through a huge boom through managed Compute and infrastructure services from the likes of AWS and others. It’s taken what was an operational burden and turned it into a suite of fully managed on demand services which can be used via APIs. Micro is built as a microservices architecture and abstracts away the complexity of the underlying infrastructure.
- HTTP Gateway which dynamically maps http/json requests to RPC using path based resolution
- Authentication and authorization out of the box using jwt tokens and rule based access control
- Ephemeral pubsub messaging for asynchronous communication and distributing notifications
- Dynamic configuration and secrets management for service level config without the need to restart
- Event streaming with ordered messaging, replay from offsets and persistent storage
- Inter-service networking, isolation and routing plane for all internal request traffic
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/micro-cloud.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.