This is the Linux app named micromanajer whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named micromanajer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Compared to the existing task- and project-management tools out there, micromanajer uses a different approach.
Assume that you have a repetitive process you have to execute every week or maybe even every day. If this process contains tasks that have to be done manually, you might encounter the problem that sometimes you forget to do a particular task, even if it's documented somewhere.
The approach of micromanajer is to define the steps of your process as a set of "tasks" in an XML file, where each task defines dependencies to one or more other tasks that have to be executed first. At runtime, when "starting" such a process, the only interaction is picking one or more of the next tasks.and closing tasks that are in progress to "unlock" subsequent tasks for picking. So the point is, that when all tasks are done, you didn't forget anything.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/micromanajer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.