This is the Linux app named MICROMECHANICS whose latest release can be downloaded as micromechanics.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MICROMECHANICS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The collection MICROMECHANICS (micromechanics.zip) includes:
(1) lecture notes (microbook.pdf) on the analysis of heterogeneous materials and homogenization, and
(2) source codes (microcode.tar.bz2) that accompany the computational exercises in Part II of the notes.
Instructions on using the codes are given in the README file of each exercise. Further instructions can be found in the file microcode.tar.bz2. The MATLAB codes are used for visualization, evaluating analytical bounds and estimates as well as in the generation of digital and particulate microstructures. The Fortran codes are based on the finite element method in linear and nonlinear settings, the latter capable of finite deformations with damage. The underlying theory is outlined in the lecture notes.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
06800 Bilkent, Ankara
Aerospace, Education, Manufacturing, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multiscale/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.