This is the Linux app named Microsoft Patch Tuesday Calendar whose latest release can be downloaded as MicrosoftPatchTuesdayCalendar.xlsx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Microsoft Patch Tuesday Calendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Microsoft Patch Tuesday Calendar
This Excel calendar tracks Microsoft's Patch Tuesdays and the four following weeks. All you need to do is update the year in cell A1 and the template takes care of the rest. It comes with a table displaying the days and a calendar showing the current month plus next month.
- Microsoft patch Tuesday tracker
- Excel calendar
- automatically updates based on year
- automatically updates based on today's date
Information Technology, System Administrators, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ms-patch-tuesday-calendar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.