This is the Linux app named Midi router whose latest release can be downloaded as releaseWindows_1.2.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Midi router with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Midi router - anywhere to anywhere.
Client git (vuejs, typescript, electron):
Server git (C++, Qt webchannel):
Online client (works localhost only since ws over https):
Mac OSX homebrew (Recommended method):
brew cask install midi-router-client
- Route anywhere to anywhere.
- Create virtual port.
- Route from WebMidiJs client to server and back.
- Route from server to server.
- All routing in RealTime with no latency.
- Route from one event type to another. (cc to pitch wheel)
- Route to/from 14bit CC
- Monitor midi input.
- Build Custom controls to send CC/Program Change/NRPN.
- Custom Program Change dropdown..
- Create presets, controled by any midi event
- NRPN to CC
- CC to NRPN
- Monitor NRPN
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midi-router-client/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.