This is the Linux app named MIDI Simplified 1.5 whose latest release can be downloaded as Native15_20211006.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MIDI Simplified 1.5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MIDI Simplified 1.5
New in 1.5: Implode, explode and save MIDI files, and loadings replaced with streams.
Control MIDI devices with 32/64bit VCL/FMX components for Delphi 10 supporting native Windows and macOS. Support for iOS (Beta) and Android (output only). Packages in beta for C++ Builder and Lazarus for easy build and install.
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) is a technical standard that describes a communications protocol, digital interface, and electrical connectors that connect a wide variety of electronic musical instruments, computers, and related audio devices for playing, editing and recording music (Wikipedia).
This package provides 3rd generation of components to simplify communication with musical instruments, developed with high-performance in mind. The package also comes with a high-priority system timer and a MIDI clock component. You can register threaded observers, giving you MIDI events in real-time with timing, or non-threaded to respond in a UI environment.
- MIDI components for I/O and clocks
- SMF components for files and sequencing
- Supports MIDI 1.0 (and MIDI 2.0 later)
- VCL/FMX Demo Projects for introduction
- 32/64bit full support for Windows and Mac OS X
- Multi-platform support for iOS and Android in beta
- Packages for C++ Builder and Lazarus in beta
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midi-simplified/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.