This is the Linux app named migrid whose latest release can be downloaded as ca-scripts-05022013.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named migrid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Minimum intrusion Grid (MiG) is an attempt to design a new platform for Grid computing which is driven by a stand-alone approach to Grid, rather than integration with existing systems. The goal of the MiG project is to provide Grid infrastructure where the requirements on users and resources alike is as small as possible (minimum intrusion). MiG strives for minimum intrusion but will seek to provide a feature rich and dependable Grid solution.
In line with the minimum intrusion concept, you only need to download and install the middleware if you want to run your own Grid. Users and resources only need a certificate and a browser to use MiG.
- Web based
- Seamless file sharing
- Real job scheduling
- Rich collaboration features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/migrid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.