This is the Linux app named Minecraft-PSC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MCPSC_RC_1_0_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Minecraft-PSC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Minecraft-PSC to run in Linux online
So what is this? well, i just made a cms for private servers, to manage their own premium skins. its a PHP based CMS, players can register, login, upload, delete, edit their own skins.(it contains the latest Skincraft too for editing) Remember its in beta status there WILL be updates!! but it works great! It has a wardrobe too! since 0.9 Beta.
Current version: MC-PSC V1.0.0 RC1
WARNING! ALL THOSE WHO USES THE PREVIOUS VERSION(0.9 and lower), I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS NEW VERSION IS *NOT* COMPATIBLE WITH IT, SO YOU WILL NEED A FRESH INSTALL, OR THE WARDROBE FUNCTIONS WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY OR ENTIRELY!!! ERASE OLDONE COMPLETELY AND INSTALL NEW ONE! YE WERE WARNED!
- Wardrobe per user
- Re-Captcha clone security register
- Skin managing Per user(Everyone for Himself)
- Cape upload download
- Realtime, Webgl 3D Skin Viewer, where you can rotate and try how you will look like in the game :D
- Skin Editor(Skincraft)
- Server Checker
- Session Based login system.
- Anti SQL Injection Functions included.
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, System Administrators, Other Audience, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minecraftpsc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.