This is the Linux app named MinEd Text Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as MinEd-2015.25-install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinEd Text Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MinEd Text Editor
This project is now hosted on https://mined.github.io and will be co-hosted here until further notice.
Text editor with extensive Unicode and CJK support. Convenient and efficient features for editing of plain text documents, programs, HTML etc. User-friendly interface, mouse control and menus. Runs in a text-mode environment like xterm or mintty.
- Intuitive user interface
- Modern menu system and mouse control in text window
- Extensive character set, Unicode, and CJK support
- Flexible editing paradigm
Science/Research, Education, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mined/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.