This is the Linux app named MinimPy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as minitable.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinimPy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MinimPy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMinimPy is a desktop application program for sequential allocation of subjects to treatment groups in clinical trials by using the method of minimisation. Comprehensive reference help is available at: http://minimpy.sourceforge.net
For those who have difficulty installing MinimPy, an online version is available at:
MinimPy has been full described in the foolowing article:
Saghaei, M. and Saghaei, S. (2011) Implementation of an open-source customizable minimization program for allocation of patients to parallel groups in clinical trials. Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering, 4, 734-739. doi: 10.4236/jbise.2011.411090. Available at: http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=8518
Healthcare Industry, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minimpy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.