This is the Linux app named Miniweb whose latest release can be downloaded as miniweb-0.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Miniweb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMiniWeb is a small generic web browsers, useful for mobile-mode website testing. It uses many configurable User Agent Strings and screen sizes. Also handy for watching news tickers, sports scores, weather reports in a small window.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mini-web/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.