This is the Linux app named mixplayd - mp3/ogg mixing player daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as mixplayd-0.60.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mixplayd - mp3/ogg mixing player daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mixplayd - mp3/ogg mixing player daemon
DESCRIPTIONmixplayd is a multi-channel mp3/ogg player daemon controlled over a tcp port. It has all functions like play/pause/stop/seeking plus special mixer functions. The number of channels and sound devices (including named pipe support) can be changed at runtime.
- multi channel mixing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mixplayd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.