This is the Linux app named mjs - MP3 Jukebox System whose latest release can be downloaded as mjs-3.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mjs - MP3 Jukebox System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mjs - MP3 Jukebox System
DESCRIPTION:MJS is a console MP3 Jukebox System. It aims to be easy to use, especially on a dedicated mp3-player. It shows the fileselector, playlist and playback info windows at the same time. Searching and playlist saving/loading is also possible.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mjs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.