This is the Linux app named Mobile Egw Timesheet whose latest release can be downloaded as megwat_0.0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile Egw Timesheet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mobile Egw Timesheet
MEGWAT (Mobile EgroupWAre Timesheet) is an app that helps you to keep updated your Egroupware timesheet using your mobile device or PDA. The interface is written using SENCHA TOUCH framework and it's optimized to run Android/iOS and Chrome web brows
- Mobile app for android and iOS devices
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/megwat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.