This is the Linux app named Mobile Vélib whose latest release can be downloaded as jvelib.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mobile Vélib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is an application to research a Vélib' station with available bikes or free parks. Includes maps to display the results and history handling. Uses kXML for XML parsing and Google Maps Mobile for geocoding, itinerary and maps generation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jvelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.