This is the Linux app named Mock in the Middle whose latest release can be downloaded as MockInTheMiddle-0.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mock in the Middle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mock in the Middle
DESCRIPTIONMock in the Middle is a Java Proxy designed for testing network applications. It serves as a mock proxy between a client and a server. By recording and replaying network conversations, the client can later be tested without a live server.
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mitm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.